Did you know that people living in the Mediterranean, just off the coast of Italy, have been proven to have the longest life spans in the world? Centenareans abound in this region, and not because it's a blessed or special niche of longevity. Rather, it has everything to do with the Mediterranean diet.
Here are the cornerstones: Fish, vegetables, and nuts. Oh, and tea. Integrate more of these foods into your diet and you'll see an instant change in overall health. And remember to make yourself the dish in this video a few times. With tahini (ground sesame seeds), lots of veggies, and feta cheese, this is a delicious and healthy meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades