Skip the conventional salad of lettuce and pick up the broccoli florets! broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables, packed full of water, and taste great as the main ingredient to its own salad. Try it out… it's a little sweet, too!
Little florets of healthy broccoli are sweetened with the addition of dried cranberries and golden raisins. An apple cider vinegar-based dressing adds the finishing touch. Just assemble, chill and serve family style for a vibrant side dish the whole family will enjoy.
For the Dressing
* ½ cup mayonnaise
* 1 tbsp sugar
* 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
* 3 cups raw broccoli, chopped
* ¼ cup raw red onion, chopped
* ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
* ½ lb sweetened dried cranberries
* ½ lb bacon, chopped & cooked
1. In a large measuring cup add ½ cup mayonnaise, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar and mix until creamy
Assemble & Chill
1. Mix the salad ingredients in a large serving bowl
2. Pour dressing over the salad and mix until well coated
3. Transfer to casserole or serving dish, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.