The number of Korean people that still make kimchi (or Kim Chee) from scratch is dwindling, but no store bought brand will ever taste as great as homemade. In this tutorial, take a trip to New York and visit Yu Um Chon, a great grandmother who has made kimchi over 10,000 times for her family. She will show you exactly how to make this tasty salad and offer you a few tips she has developed over the years (like adding a bit of artificial sweetener to make the salad less slimy). Follow along with this step by step and help keep the tradition alive. Yum!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades